Thursday 5 July 2012

Matrix Repatterning Treatment 7

                                                                                                                     Wednesday July 4,2012

Wow, treatment 7 already.
So much has been happening to my body and all for the better.

Some of the symptoms I experienced since treatment 6 last week weren't too severe at all.  I had a little bit of a tweak in my lower back one day and a soar right knee another day and that's about it.
Also, more fault of my own, but I did get a light headiness spell where I had to sit and let my body and head recollect itself before I began tasks again.  I actually just wanted to sit and not move, even tears ran down my face that I couldn't control.  See, I hadn't had much to eat or drink that morning when I played and experimented with Matrix Repatterning on my 20 year old niece's feet and toes.  Turns out I drained all of my energy stores concentrating so much during the "treatment".  Thankfully this spell didn't last long, maybe a total of 10 minutes or so.  Then I was up and at 'em again.    
So, other than that little spell, I barely conveyed any other symptoms.  Awesome, my body must be healing on super quick mode now.  I suppose there isn't that much more left to heal after all.

On to today's treatment....
To finish up the left side organs, kidney area, Margaret checked with my rib indicator and her metal electrical machine and noticed that my left kidney was okay, but that my spleen needed adjusting instead.  So she placed both her palms just under my spleen and pressed gently, holding her hands in place for as long as it took to discharge the area.  After another check, the left side was complete and finished.  Although during my last treatment my left kidney did show that it was 'charged',  today it had not because of all of the release my right side organs endured, corrected some of the left side organs.  The right side could have just been pulling the left side for support.  But once the right side was healed, the left side seemed to release all on its own.

Next, on to my arms.  My right arm was treated first.  She checked with the indicator which area of my arm was most charged.  This is what was to be treated first as this may correct the other areas of the arm just by treating the highly charged areas first.   Finally my injured  right shoulder was being treated.  Yeah!  Although a little soar to the touch on certain areas, Margaret placed her hands on opposite sides of my shoulder in several directions and holding with gentle pressure until all was released.  Aaaah! That's better!  I felt tension release from my the muscle connecting my neck and shoulder too.  I'm sure I will swell a bit.  I will keep an eye on this.


My right baby finger, the one that has the lump on it (probably from my knuckle cracking when I was younger), was now being treated.  She pressed my finger from many directions left and right, top and bottom, front and back using only her fingers.  Again holding in place until all was released.  Unfortunately the lump had not gone down after the release, but I will be watching this finger closely as I really want this finger to go back to normal.


After a check with the metal electrically charged machine, my upper right arm and lower right arm was treated and after a quick recheck with the rib indicator, all was well.

One more check before the end of today's session was my right knee, once again.  It had been treated a few times already.  Sometimes areas in the legs become charged again as other areas of the body area released.  Remember a body is a whole, so everything is connected.   The legs and feet must always be released of charges as they area the ground to the body.  My right knee had been a bit soar once during the last week, so Margaret checked which area of my knee had the issue and treated it accordingly.  After a quick recheck, today's treatment had come to an end.

I was told that I only have two more treatments left and then I'm done.  Noooo! not yet I like getting healed!
Oh well, I will enjoy it while I can.

Stay Healthy,
Eat Well,
:)

No comments: