Monday 16 July 2012

Matrix Repatterning Treatment 9

Monday July 16, 2012

As Matrix Repatterning treatments wind down, I almost begin feeling that there will be something missing in my life, when I eventually stop coming for sessions.  I truly enjoy feeling the healing from the hands of Margaret who has become more than a practitioner, but a friend.

Update:  While discussing symptoms since my last treatment.  I noticed that the lump on my left hand had diminished a lot.  Only a little noticeable lump was still a visible.  Yeah!

Symptoms since my last Matrix sessions are as follows.  I am actually surprised that I did have as many issues as I did.  I was expecting them to diminish, however due to the great tension throughout my female parts, I have experienced a few more symptoms that seem to have unraveled.
After getting home from last weeks treatment, I felt a lot of pressure in my uterine area.  I had to hold my belly because it felt like I was going to lose all of my insides.  The pain was enough to make me bend over, but only lasted 30 minutes or so.  And I was still able to walk about doing things, although with not much comfort.
I also had trouble with my right elbow being stiff, with no pain though.
Two times throughout last week and again this morning I felt a jolt of pain go across my lower back.  \
Also my shoulder on the right side of my body, the injured one, was still aggravating me at times, especially when I over use it at my job, when I work above my head.
This one is interesting.  The last symptom I felt was could have been either from digestion or I felt myself ovulating.  I felt a lot of pressure around the left ovary area all throughout this past week.  Whenever I had a full bladder, which would press against my left ovary area, I would feel a lot of pressure and mild pain.  I thought maybe it had to do with my large intestine sitting so close to that ovary, that when I needed to eliminate it would push against my ovary too.  Not sure, but I know it was around the time I should be ovulating too, so maybe a little of everything.


Today's treatment began like all of the rest.  Margaret recorded my symptoms and then we got right into the treatment.  As a lot had unravelled during the last session, Margaret wanted to do a full body scan because once a large fully charged area was treated, this may affect other areas of the body and recharge them.  After all the entire body is one and everything is connected.
So she adjusted her electrode to the indicator ribs and began.  She first placed the electrode on my foot and pressed on my ribs.  Moving to the other foot and pressed.   Next were my lower legs, upper legs, hands and arms.  All felt nice and solid under Margaret's hand on the indicator.  My right shoulder blade gave a squish on the indicator while my spine was fine.  My head and face were all fine too.  Now my diaphragm, uterus, large intestine and ovary (on the left side of my body) all gave a soft result on my ribs, indicating that there were still issues with these areas.   There was still some unresolved tension that needed treating.
Margaret said, that I guess I will be getting another treatment.  Yeah!  I love getting healed and feel my body unravel.  She also said that my body must  be unravelling in layers as my uterine area needed more work.
She explained to me that the insides of the body is covered with something only explained like a saran wrap coating everything internal, surrounding all of the organs, muscles and bones.  This wrap is called the body's fascia (definition below) When one area of the body has been 'discharged' and was closely connected with another part of the body, like how my uterus is linked with my ovary, even though the uterus was treated my ovary may still have been pulling on the uterus.  And now the ovary and the uterus must be treated again to allow for the tension to be released. As in my case.   Now there could be layers of injuries on a particular bodily area which builds up this fascia wrapping, as a protective barrier.  So again as in my case, Margaret will be treating my uterus  and ovary area again because there must be multiple layers needing treatment to release all of the built up tension.

Margaret began treatment with what she called the 'baby maker', rather than focusing on my right shoulder.  Which I was all for since I am going on holidays for 2 weeks and will miss out on seeing her, and I wanted to keep all possibilities of conceiving open.  But again, if I don't conceive, I am okay with that. 
All of today's treatment consisted of focusing on the some of the right and mainly the left side 
of my uterus and ovary and intestinal areas.  My bladder was affected as well, because 
it just happened to be within the same area.
Before she began placing her hands for treatment, she showed me how little movement I have 
on the left belly area than I have on my right side belly area.    
The right side was all good after only 10 minutes or so of being treated and rechecked.  The 
left side however was still very tense and tight.  When Margaret pressed her fingers 
near my left ovary area, it was actually quite painful.  She moved her fingers aside a 
bit as to not place pressure directly on the painful spot and proceeded to place 
gentle pressure.  She needed to hold the area for about 5 minutes for each spot, I 
was extremely tense in this particular area.  
Many layers needed to be discharged, like the 'saran wrap' fascia was twisted and 
needed to be unravelled.  Many spots were painful to the touch in the left area, which I 
suppose I shouldn't have been surprised,  whenever I touched the area myself, it felt 
like a rock and was so tight.  All body parts should flow and not be rock hard.  Like a 
baby, who is limp and limber, that is how our body should be in a sense, and not 
tight and tense.  Margaret was sure to be careful not to hurt me during the 
treatment.  asked her not to stop when she lifted her hands to move to another 
area.  She apologized and happily explained that she needed to shift her fingers 
somewhat to get a better release going.  I could feel such relief during the treatment.  
At one point we both felt a huge release.  To me it felt like there was a marble 
attached to my left ovary and the marble just dropped away.  What a strange but 
really good feeling.  
Moving on to my left large intestine area right beside my ovary, I felt the same kind 
of pain when initial pressure was placed on the area.  After a quick recheck she moved 
on to my uterus.  
When treating the uterus area today, Margaret pointed out that it had shifted down to 
where it was supposed to be.  She was treating it at a lower area on my body. 
During the first treatment of my uterus it was located just below my belly button and now 
it was being treated directly in between my belly button and my pelvic bone.   Right 
around the proper location it should be in.  Margaret placed one hand on my pelvis 
bone and the other on a 45 degree angle pressing downwards into my belly.  By 
placing both hands in these places, she felt she could get a better release going as 
the energy was moving in a triangular motion, focusing right towards the charged 
uterus area.  The uterus was in its rightful place, however something was still pulling 
on it to cause tension as it showed up again today as an issue.  Hopefully today 
most of the tension was resolved.   But I think there is still more work to be done 
on the insides of my left belly.  I believe there are still issues in there.   I still feel a 
lot of tightness.  
That's okay, that is for next time.

For now,
Be Well,
:)

No comments: