Monday 9 July 2012

Matrix Repatterning Treatment 8

  Monday July 9, 2012

Wow, treatment 8 already!

Today's treatment session is how Matrix Repatterning got started and what it was all about for me.  
Today, besides a few other smaller body parts, my uterus was treated.  Yeah! finally!  Baby making time, here I come.  My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 8 years now.  We have tried several infertility treatments without any results.  My acupuncturist, which I started seeing after the fertility treatments failed told me I had a lot of tension in my digestive area.  Which all make sense now, because my uterus was pushing against them.  
I will explain.....

But first my symptoms from last Monday's treatments.  Only two small symptoms.  First I had a bit of a soar right shoulder which I aggravated at work because I was working above my head with heavy items.  And the second symptom was a pain in my head, at the back of my head on the right side.  This was probably due to the right side shoulder tension that I created.  Way to go me!  I push a bit harder at my job and hurt myself more.  What is a girl to do!!!!
So that's it, only two little symptoms.  They seem to be getting less and less with every treatment.  

On to today's treatment.  
My left hand still has that hard lump on it so Margaret treated my wrist and my hand around the lump first.  I am to keep an eye out on it to see if it gets smaller and/or goes away.  Can do!  

Next was the piece de resistance.  My uterus!!!  I know sounds strange that I was actually excited to have my uterus worked on but I have every right to.  I want to conceive again.  My son now is 17.  For about 11 years now I have wanted another child.  Even before my husband and I got married I stopped taking my birth control pills so I could rid my body of any and all chemicals, became vegetarian and also began to eat really healthily.  I wanted to have a clean and healthy body for myself and for my next pregnancy.  After we were married, it was on.  But no baby.  After 2 years, we went through three IUI ( intera uterine insemination) fertility treatments.  This is were they inject the sperm right into the uterus at my most fertile time of the month.  After three failed IUI's.   Chris and I decided to try one more time.  This time we went all out and tried the InVitro Fertilisation.  This is where the sperm is injected directly into the egg and fertilised outside of the body in a petri dish. Once fertilised for a maximum of 5 days, the embryo is then placed into the uterus in hopes to attach to the uterine wall and become a fetus and eventually a baby.  This also failed.  I know why now.  Then I didn't.  And it was extremely heartbreaking, not to mention costly.
  
Today during the treatment of my uterus, Margaret explained a lot of things to me.  Like, that my uterus sat 1" higher than it should have been which was putting lots of pressure and especially tension on all of my surrounding body parts like my digestive system and my ovaries.  My kidney's and spleen which were already treated had a lot of this tension placed on them as well from my uterus.  Now the reason my uterus sat so high and was enlarged, was from my first child.  Dylan, my son had stretched out my uterus and it didn't go back to its normal size.  Also my kidney's and spleen were out of place as well, not helping my uterus any.  Anyway, the reason the fertility treatments failed was because my uterus was all stretch and tension and not relaxed and normal.  Any embryo would have had a difficult time attaching to a uterine wall that was all stretched and tense.  There was no where to grab and hold on to.  Therefore no attachment occurred and no baby!  Well, today, Margaret treated this tense uterus and in the process of doing so, worked the bladder and ovaries as well.   Maybe now i also won't have to go to the bathroom so often either and my ovary will go back to its original normal position as well.
  
During the many ultrasounds taken at the fertility clinic, the technician always had a difficult time locating my left  ovary.  It was always out in left field, she would say.  Well, not anymore.  Thanks to Margaret and her Matrix Repatterning, my ovaries and uterus, bladder and my digestive system are all happy and tense free.  Aaaaahhhh!  So relieved.  
Margaret made sure to check with the indicator and her electrode ( metal electrical machine) to find all of the charged areas of my uterus.  The indicator, where she pressed with one hand while pressing with her other hand on a particular area of my uterus went extremely squishy, indicating that this area was extremely charged and needed some healing hands.  She treated the area and continued until every corner of my uterus was fully discharged. And rechecked them again to make sure all of the charged areas had dissipated.
That being done,  she moved on to finish my right shoulder.  
Margaret finished with my right shoulder, especially discharging the shoulder blade area.  She placed her hands on either side and with gentle pressure and waited until the electrical pulses stopped between them.  Moving her hands in a different position and waited again.  She rechecked with her electrode and the indicator to make sure all was well, and no longer squishy.  Then completed the left shoulder in the same manner.   Before we both knew it,  an hour had passed.  

Yeah!  I get to go for another treatment.   Oh, getting healthy feels so good.  My spine still needed a little more help and then my stomach.  And a recheck of my fingers too.  Lastly a full assessment  to check over my entire body and its flexibility and movement.  

Update:  My right finger still has not gone down.  It continues to have a thick middle.  
              My right shoulder didn't swell at all.  Just ached a bit one time.
              And my right knee no longer hurts. 
              I don't have to use any anxiety medication anymore either.  

One more thing.   After I got home today, after the Matrix treatment, I walked into the house I felt some discomfort in my uterine and digestive system area.  It's all in the same general area anyway.  So I think everything was just moving into its original positions as I had finally stood up for a longer period of time since the treatment.  Laying down during treatment and sitting in the car for the drive home.  So still no vertical gravitational pull occurred until I was finally at home standing in my living room at home.  I had to place my hands to almost hold my belly due to the discomfort.  Thankfully this feeling only lasted a few moments.  

Okay, until next time,
Stay Healthy,
Eat Well
:)




















No comments: