Tuesday 26 June 2012

Matrix Repatterning Treatment 6

  Tues. June 26, 2012

All I have to say today is WOW !
I feel such a release from today's treatment.

But let me begin as usual with the symptoms I felt since my last treatment.  My pelvis was treated last appointment so I thought maybe I would have some issues around my pelvis bones, but I was wrong.
I had several jolts of what felt like a lightning bolt in my right breast,  ( sorry, I know kind of personal, but maybe there's a connection as I have never felt these before, that I can remember anyway.) after the treatment and again the next day.  My lower back was sore, which I found out today was a connection with my kidneys.  3 days after my last appointment I woke up with a headache and tight again between my shoulder and neck on the right side of my body.  4 days after the appointment I wound up with a migraine.  But on a positive note,  I noticed that I hadn't taken and anxiety meds since my head was treated 3 weeks ago.  Huge bonus for me.  Finally some relief.

So on to today's session.  Margaret began  by completing the left side of my pelvis bones as she had said I had had enough during the last treatment and she would finish next time.  She pinpointed the 'charged' areas and treated them as I laid on my right side while she worked on my left.
After the pelvis was completely discharged, I laid on my back and today's treatment was under way.        My organs were priority today.  How she was going to manipulate them back to normal was beyond me, but here goes.
So laying on back, Margaret pinpointed using her metal charged machine and her hand on my indicator ribs.  She found which area was the most charged or squishy and treated those first.
My diaphragm which is in between my rib cage was treated first.  She gently pushed my top left and my top right rib cages together with her palms and held them there until the charge was released.                                    
Next came my ribs.  I laid on my left side while Margaret checked each rib at the back of my right rib cage.  Pressing on each one and checking with the indicator.  She gently again placed pressure with her palms on the front and back of my ribs pressing them together.  She began at the bottom of my rib cage and worked up to the top.
Next, when the ribs were all released on the right side I was asked to flip onto my back again and she would now release my right kidney and move on to my liver.  The ribs needed to be released before the organs.  Almost like treating the outside before moving inward.  She said that both kidneys needed to be treated and this was probably due to a fall or several falls onto my bum as a child.  Both sides showed a very squishy indicator. These falls made the kidneys literally 'drop' and so she placed one hand as best she could under my right kidney and gently pressed up, while her other hand was resting on my ribs.  This didn't hurt although it felt a bit weird because she was digging in a bit.  She did the same with the liver.  Did her rechecks to make sure all was released and moved on.
Next was my left side ribs.  Feeling kind of like a fish out of water, I flipped again, this time back onto my right side.   When she poked at each rib to check which ones needed treating,  I had many tender to the touch lower back ribs (Omg! Now I sound like food!)  She began at the bottom ribs again and worked up.  During this time, and throughout my left back rib cage treatment,  I felt a twitch every now and then in my left arm.
Finishing the left side back ribs, which didn't hurt at all during the treatment, she moved onto my spine.  Well, let me tell you, this was an amazing experience.  As the ribs were treated, so was my spine.  She began pinpointing the weak areas starting at the base of my spine and working up to my neck.  While treating my lower spine, this time she had to use an elongated cylinder bean bag pillow to put under my bum pelvis bone and pressed up with her hand while pressing down with her other hand on my lower spine.  Omg!  My entire pelvis was moving.  Like the hands ticking on a clock, my left pelvis bones were shifting more forward almost toward my right side pelvis bones.  What a strange feeling.  What a releasing feeling!  After today's treatment Margaret told me that my lower spine area was actually treating my cervical area because that particular spot connected the cervix to my spine.  Yeah! pelvis released, cervix now released.  Ahhh, life is good!!! 
A strange happening went on again when the upper spine was being treated.  Both of Margaret's palms on either side of my spine were gently pressing together.  I was just laying there on my right side relaxing, being worked on and next thing I know, my head started to 'tick' up. My chin lifted and my head tilted back.  My throat opened up and I could breath so much easier.  So amazing to have my body react this way.  The feeling is both strange and amazing at the same time.
And as she said that was enough for today, I sat up and began to move my head around so freely, like I had no tension in my neck at all.  That's a good feeling.  Again, I was released.  I was breathing deeper and felt very alive.  Strange to say, but true.
Margaret mentioned that I may notice these shifted bones more when I walk.  And that I will be breathing more deeply.  She released my diaphragm which was pinched and this opened up my esophagus or breathing (and eating) tubes.
Can't wait for my next appointment.  It's coming up  next week.  I'll keep you posted.  I think maybe my stomach might be next.  And I have to drink 500ml - 750ml of fluid because she needs a fluid filled organ to work on it and she will only have a 10 minute time span to complete this treatment.  That will be some adventure I'm sure.
Until next time,

Stay Healthy,
Eat Well,
;)

No comments: